– If there is not enough free space around the part to be removed, we recommend a 2-arm puller series 20 for optimal load distribution.
– Narrow pulling hooks with quick adjustment.
– Continuously movable puller hooks on the crossbar.
– The three-arm design guarantees even load distribution and therefore a particularly secure hold on the part to be removed.
– Parallel puller hooks in every position, even under full load.
– Mechanical spindle.
– Rolled thread is specially coated.
– Self-healing corrosion protection (link [KUKKoating, KUKKoating] of the galvanized parts.
– For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc. for narrow and difficult-to-access spaces.
– Optionally convertible to different pulling hooks.
– Variable clamping depth thanks to puller hook extensions, optionally available up to puller size -30.
– Collar of the spindle head prevents the key from slipping.
– Can be used as an external and internal puller by turning the pulling hooks over.
– Also suitable for pulling off asymmetrical workpieces.
– All components can be delivered as spare parts, time-saving ordering through numbering.
– Product video available on the product.
– The sliding pieces of the puller hooks must always sit completely and firmly on the crosshead.
– If there are several parts to be removed, always remove them gradually. Never remove several parts at the same time.
– The contact surfaces of the pulling hooks must sit completely and straight under the part to be pulled off.
– Do not use electric or pneumatic power or impact wrenches.
– Accident protection tarpaulin required.
– Wear safety glasses.